Sunday, March 7, 2010

PS.

Ps. I realize that my reviews never really say anything about the music and just seem to be snapshots into the last 23 years of my life. It's probably pretty boring, I'm working on it.

Pps. "Working on it" is why I seem to only be posting one thing a week. I could just post AMG reviews or other things I find on the net and post a couple albums a day, but I restarted this site to try my hand at writing reviews again, and while I am far from happy with the way they are turning out, I still think it's more exciting to visit a blog you like and get that person's thoughts or why they posted it then ANOTHER review by Thom Jurek.


4 comments:

semolina pilchard said...

I say keep it up, there's certainly an audience out here that would rather read some original reviews than the same old ctrl+c ctrl+v. (Personally I find that sort of lazy blogging to be worse than no review at all) Your blog is refreshing, entertaining and has definitely turned me on to some cool records.

Manel said...

Definitely worth reading, man.
Personal rambling about music is always welcome! I guess it makes it a little harder to keep the blog updated, but it´s all right

Searcher said...

request: more reviews like your lady gaga one from hipinion today.

Unknown said...

Keep it up man, you're doing great and getting better all the time! Not boring at all, it's nice to see how the music affects you--that's part of what make it worthwhile. And by the way, I had the same reaction to Alice Coltrane, and John C's "Meditations" even more...