Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Now that it's done

Let's go enjoy music again. I'm probably going to start my discography project next where I will go through particular artist's discographies for various reasons and am planning on starting with Rush - since they are a band who I used to think were the worst ever.

As a recap and of note back on the lists. I'm not going to make an actual Top 10, but these are the albums I gave 5 stars to on RYM:

2000 - Radiohead - Kid A
2001 - Jay-Z - The Blueprint
2001 - The Strokes - Is This It?
2003 - Bonnie "Prince" Billy - Master and Everyone
2003 - The Exploding Hearts - Guitar Romantic
2005 - Eluvium - Talk Amongst The Trees
2009 - Animal Collective - Merriweather Post Pavilion

There is a lot that got 4.5

Ok, no more lists.

2 comments:

Ryan K said...

truly enjoyed the lists. quite a few albums/artists there i had never heard. it's amazing how lists like these can open new avenues of music. thanks again.

-rk

Searcher said...

run to the hills!

wait shit, wrong dudes.